Autor Tópico: Hello / Ola!  (Lida 8207 vezes)

minusbat

Hello / Ola!
« em: Janeiro 22, 2015, 02:26:20 pm »
Boa tarde! I see I am the first oerson posting on here in English. I am afraid my Portuguese is very bad - I am married to a girl from Porto, and trying to learn, but I am not good enough yyet to talk on these formus I am afraid (though I can read some of what people have written).

I started mining CESC as a present for my wife for Christmas, after we read about it in Sabado. I hope the currency is very successful, and I have enjoyed learning about mining and starting to contribute to it a small amount. I look forward to talking part in discussions here as well if I can.

alfmar

Re: Hello / Ola!
« Responder #1 em: Janeiro 22, 2015, 02:44:16 pm »
Hi Minus,

You are very welcome to this crazy corner ;D

Everything you need, for sure you gonna receive a very professional help  8) here.

At first you can go here http://cryptoescudo.org/index-en.htm to take an good idea of our purposes. After that you can ask to some of us. Also are welcome all skilled people  8) in finance, design, programming, marketing, and so on, to help our project.

This is a long term project and wanted by us stay aside from all the confusion, schemes, manipulations, and this closed environment and hermetic of crypto coins..

LuisVentura (lmmlv)

« Responder #2 em: Janeiro 22, 2015, 03:52:44 pm »
Welcome once more :)

AnaCosta

« Responder #3 em: Janeiro 22, 2015, 05:11:49 pm »
Boa tarde! I see I am the first oerson posting on here in English. I am afraid my Portuguese is very bad - I am married to a girl from Porto, and trying to learn, but I am not good enough yyet to talk on these formus I am afraid (though I can read some of what people have written).

I started mining CESC as a present for my wife for Christmas, after we read about it in Sabado. I hope the currency is very successful, and I have enjoyed learning about mining and starting to contribute to it a small amount. I look forward to talking part in discussions here as well if I can.

Olá minusbat  :)
Welcome to CryptoEscudo!
As a foreign person living here in Portugal, you also have the right to ask for your 15 CESCs. This is the Portuguese guide. Instead of your CC, just send us some kind of document that proves you are living here (residence certificate)
Thanks for joining us and participate in this project!
- Para avançar, apenas é necessário dar um passo na direção pretendida, tendo como ponto de partida, a realidade e o contexto atual -
#fazeracontecer

minusbat

« Responder #4 em: Janeiro 22, 2015, 05:55:37 pm »
Olá minusbat  :)
Welcome to CryptoEscudo!
As a foreign person living here in Portugal, you also have the right to ask for your 15 CESCs. This is the Portuguese guide. Instead of your CC, just send us some kind of document that proves you are living here (residence certificate)
Thanks for joining us and participate in this project!

Thanks for all the welcome messages guys! I am afraid I can't claim my 15 CESC's though, as we are living in London at the moment not in Portugal. I think my Portuguese would be better if we were living there with you :-)

So I am mining away here, and I like the aim of the project very much - it's a great idea, and I hope it works (and will try and help to make that happen somehow). I have been surprised by how much the difficulty has increased since Christmas... I think that is a sign of more miners participating, maybe due to them moving out from Litecoin as it's value has dropped so much ? I hope this makes the project more successful.